20 QUESTIONS YOU MUST ANSWER ABOUT 2012
Let me confess to you I’ve never been into New Year resolutions. I would rather review the previous year and set concrete, do-able goals for the coming year.
So let me ask you:
1. What will your relationship with God be like in 2012?
2. How much time will you spend daily in prayer?
3. How many chapters of the Bible will you read daily?
4. Where will you serve or volunteer in church in 2012?
5. How much money will you contribute in 2012 to the kingdom of God?
6. How many souls will you win to Christ in 2012? And it all starts by inviting people to your church every week. How many will you do each week?
7. For your mental development, how many books will you read, and buy, in 2012? Which professional journals will you be subscribing to?
8. Which personal or professional improvement seminars (or conferences/courses/workshops) will you attend in 2012?
9. What new skills would you be acquiring in 2012?
10. Now, how much money will you make in 2012?
11. How much of it will you save, and invest?
12. Will you be promoted on your job this coming year? It’s not; “Will your boss do it?” Do you want a promotion? That is the question!
13. Now, what will you do to affect that? Your destiny is within your reach, you know.
14. Will you earn more in 2012? What will you learn that will change what you earn?
15. What product or service will you offer for sale in 2012?
16. How many times will you take your spouse out in 2012? What will you do to kindle the fires of your marital love?
17. How much time (and how will you create it) will you spend with your children (if you have kids) in 2012?
18. Will someone have a reason to smile because of you in 2012?
19. Will you be an answer to someone’s cry for help in time of need in 2012?
20. This is by no means an exhaustive list. Do you have other questions we should be answering about our lives in 2012? Let’s hear it. YOU WILL SUCCEED!
Posted on December 16, 2011, in Books & Reading, Church, Faith, Family, Inspiration, Marriage, Parenting, Personal Development, Prayer, Reading, Spiritual Growth, Success and tagged Books & Reading, Family Life, Marriage, New Year, Spiritual Life, Success, Wisdom. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.