IF YOU’RE WILLING TO DO THESE 5 THINGS, SUCCESS WOULD BE PRETTY EASY
It’s so easy to be a success, whatever it is you want to do:
1. IF YOU ARE WILLING TO START SMALL. Nothing great starts big. Even the king of glory was born in a manger. Starting small is never a crime, remaining small is.
2. IF YOU DO NOT FEAR TO MOVE SLOWLY, ONLY FEAR TO STAND STILL. If you can’t fly, run. If you can’t run, walk. If you cannot walk, crawl. By all means, keep moving! Success by the yard is hard. But inch by inch, it’s a cinch!
3. IF YOU WILL BE PATIENT. Patient to see results and persevere in the face of opposition and apparent failure. In the battle between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins because of persistence. Persistent people begin their own success where others quit. Only the patient dog eats the fattest bone.
4. IF YOU WILL WORK HARD AND SMART. See, nothing works like work! And it takes a combination of working hard and working smart to really succeed. Smart work is simply hard work intelligently directed!
5. IF YOU THINK LONG TERM. See, “He who wishes to be rich in a day will be hanged in a year.” (Leonardo da Vinci)
It’s so easy, right. Don’t you think so too?
Posted on January 9, 2012, in Attitude, Dreams, Encouragement, Inspiration, Mentoring, Motivation, Success, Workplace Issues and tagged courage and confidence, risk, Success, Wisdom. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.