LESSONS FROM NOAH
I read this piece several years back. I trust it will be a blessing to you today. YOU WILL SUCCEED!
All I really need to know I learned from Noah.
1. Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark!
2. Stay fit. When you’re 600 years old, someone might ask you to do something really big.
3. Don’t listen to critics, do what has to be done.
4. Build on high ground.
5. For safety’s sake, travel in pairs. Two heads are better than one.
6. Speed isn’t always an advantage. The cheetahs were on board, but so were the snails.
7. If you can’t fight or flee, float. (My note: If you can’t press on, hold on. If you can’t keep your head, keep your heart. By all means stay in the race!)
8. Take care of your animals as if they were the last ones on earth. Don’t forget we’re all in the same boat.
9. When the doo-doo gets really deep, don’t sit there and complain, shove!!!
10. Stay below deck during the storm.
11. Remember that amateurs built the ark and professionals built the Titanic! (I love this one.)
12. If you have to start over, have a friend by your side.
13. Remember that the woodpeckers inside are often a bigger threat than the storm outside.
14. Don’t miss the boat.
15. No matter how bleak it looks, there’s always a rainbow on the other side.
Posted on January 30, 2012, in Attitude, Bible, Business, Choice, Desire, Destiny, Dreams, Encouragement, Excellence, Faith, Family, Inspiration, Mind, Motivation, Parenting, Personal Development, Purpose, Spiritual Growth, Success and tagged Attitude, Change, courage and confidence, Decision, Faith, Family Life, Hope, Inspiration, Leadership, Legacy, risk, Success, Wisdom. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.