15 THINGS TO REMEMBER….EVERYDAY
As we go about our daily businesses we have a tendency to gloss over many things. Today and always, please be reminded of these.
1. If you want your dreams to come true, don’t oversleep. (Proverbs 6: 9-11; 24:30-34)
2. The smallest good deed is better than the grandest intention.
3. Of all the things you wear, your expression is most important.
4. The best vitamin for making friends is …B1! (Get that? To make friends, be one!) (Proverbs 18:24a)
5. The 10 commandments are not multiple choice.
6. Minds are like parachutes…they function best only when open.
7. Ideas won’t work unless YOU do.
8. One thing you can’t recycle is wasted time.
9. The heaviest thing to carry is a grudge.
10. Don’t learn safety rules by accident.
11. We lie the loudest when we lie to ourselves. (If you persist, the day will come that you won’t believe yourself anymore!)
12. Jumping to conclusions can be bad exercise.
13. The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime.
14. One thing you give and still keep…is your word.
15. God is always there: loving you and looking out for you!
YOU WILL SUCCEED!
Posted on February 6, 2012, in Attitude, Bible, Books & Reading, Business, Choice, Desire, Destiny, Dreams, Encouragement, Excellence, Failure, Faith, Family, Health, Humour, Inspiration, Leadership, Mentoring, Mind, Motivation, Parenting, Personal Development, Purpose, Quotes, Spiritual Growth, Success, Workplace Issues and tagged Attitude, Bible, Books & Reading, Change, courage and confidence, Decision, Faith, Family Life, god, Hope, Inspiration, Leadership, Legacy, Mentoring, Mind, Ministry, righteousness, Spiritual Life, Success, Wisdom. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.