LET’S DEFINE MEDIOCRITY
What is mediocrity? Have you bothered to ask yourself before? These are my thoughts:
1. Mediocrity is having wishes but no concrete plans.
2. Mediocrity is having plans but no priorities.
3. Mediocrity is being past-possessed and not forward-focused.
4. Mediocrity is reckoning to the past when you should be reaching to your potential.
5. Mediocrity is seeing the opportunity as an obstacle rather than seeing the opportunity in the obstacle.
6. Mediocrity is having acquaintances but no friends.
7. Mediocrity is giving condemnation where you should be giving commendations.
8. Mediocrity is when you emphasize your title against your responsibility.
9. Mediocrity is looking so much like someone else that nobody looks like you!
10. Mediocrity is thinking of nothing to give yet you’re thinking of something to get!
11. Mediocrity is giving excuses when you should be making advances.
12. Mediocrity is planning so much for the wedding day that you overlook planning for the marriage!
13. A mediocre philosophy is “A verse of the Bible a day keeps the devil away!”
14. Mediocrity is seeing the devil at work so much that you’re oblivious of the angels on guard waiting to be deployed.
15. Mediocrity is working when you should be praying and praying when you should be working.
16. Mediocrity is playing when you should pray and praying when you should be playing.
17. A mediocre will look back in regret where he should have looked forward and prepared.
You have more? Let me hear it. Mediocrity, no more, not me! YOU WILL SUCCEED!
Posted on March 8, 2012, in Attitude, Bible, Books & Reading, Choice, Church, Desire, Destiny, Faith, Family, Friendship, Health, Holiness, Humour, Ideas, Inspiration, Leadership, Motivation, Personal Development, Purpose, Relationships, Spiritual Growth, Success and tagged Attitude, Bible, Books & Reading, Inspiration, Leadership, Legacy, Marriage, Mentoring, Ministry. Bookmark the permalink. 6 Comments.