20 DEFINITIONS YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT (part 2)
I am still talking about words and their meanings, or definitions. Check out these few more. Note especially how Akio Morita (the co-founder of Sony Corporation) defines who an entrepreneur is. Also I’m inspired by those three definitons of Profanity in case you are someone given to running off at the mouth. Receive wisdom! And I’m just so blessed by how Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo defines DIGNITY. Waoh! Let’s go…
8. AN ENTREPRENEUR is a man who falls down seven times and gets up eight times! – Akio Morita
9. PROFANITY is a public announcement of stupidity. Swearing is a lazy man’s way of trying to be emphatic. – Dr. Mike Murdock
10. PROFANITY is a device that makes ignorance audible. – Unknown
11. PROFANITY is the effort of a feeble mind to express itself forcibly. – Unknown
12. DIGNITY is a man or woman who carries himself or herself right in public, uninfluenced by his/her lack or affluence. – Matthew Ashimolowo
13. BIG MEN are only small men who lift up smaller men. – Yomi Olufiade
I’ll conclude this in the next post. YOU WILL SUCCEED!
Posted on March 29, 2012, in Attitude, Books & Reading, Business, Choice, Desire, Destiny, Dreams, Encouragement, Excellence, Leadership, Mentoring, Mind, Ministry, Parenting, Personal Development, Purpose, Quotes, Relationships, Spiritual Growth, Success, Words and tagged Words. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.