20 DEFINITIONS YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT (part 3)
Oh! Oh! Oh! Are you feeling this? Words are powerful and the meaning you attach to them defines you. I mean, you define words and in turn, they come to define you! Let these definitions help you, motivate you, encourage you or anger you, if need be. But please do not be indifferent.
Just check out these last set of definitions: having an education is not about going to school; worldliness is not rocket science, John Wesley cuts it to the bare bones for us. Enjoy and be blessed by these. You will succeed!
14. EDUCATION is that which we remember when we have forgotten all we learnt! – Unknown
15. COOPERATION is spelled with two letters: WE. – G. M. Verity
16. WORLDLINESS is that which cools my affection towards God. – John Wesley
17. COURAGE is fear that has said its prayers! – Karle Wilson Baker
18. THE WILL OF GOD is saying and doing the right thing in the right place with the right people at the right time and in the right sequence under the right leadership using the right method with the right attitude of heart. – Loren Cunningham
19. A GOOD MARRIAGE is a union of two forgivers. – Ruth Bell Graham
20. Okay now, add yours. I’m waiting.
Posted on March 29, 2012, in Attitude, Bible, Business, Desire, Destiny, Dreams, Encouragement, Excellence, Faith, Family, Friendship, Holiness, Inspiration, Leadership, Marriage, Mentoring, Mind, Ministry, Money Matters, Motivation, Parenting, Partnership, Personal Development, Purpose, Quotes, Relationships, Spiritual Growth, Success, Vision, Words and tagged Attitude, Bible, Change, courage and confidence, Decision, Excellence, Faith, Family Life, Hope, Inspiration, Leadership, Marriage, Mentoring, Mind, Ministry, Purpose, righteousness, risk, Success, Wisdom, Words. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.