13 THINGS TO PRIORITIZE IN 2013
In my last post, I was talking about thirteen (13) things you need to maximize 2013. Here I want to share another thirteen things you need to prioritize this New Year. We often tend to overlook these things in the grind of our daily affairs.
I believe the year 2013 is a gift given to us by God and for us to unwrap the great things it contains, we need to get our priorities right. Here are my own thirteen suggestions:
1. The Word. Here we get direction, encouragement, inspiration and instruction for living. In 2013, you will daily need to study your Bible. Put the Word first!
2. Your spirit tuned to the Holy Spirit. (See 1 Corinthians 2:6-12 KJV)
3. Your family. Don’t sacrifice your family for money, fame or whatever else. Make out priority time for your loved ones this year – your spouse, children etc.
4. Get organized. Order your life. Put things in your life and home or work, in their proper places. Order is the first step to increase.
5. Purity (Isaiah 35:8). As the coming of the Son of man approaches, we need to prioritize holiness in our walk with God and our fellow humans. And this 2013 will be a good time to start doing that if we’ve not been doing so.
6. Your business – This is your core purpose in life (see Jesus in Luke 2:49). What is your business? You must identify it and focus on it. Only a fool gets busy about other people’s businesses at the expense of his.
7. No fear! 2013 must be your year to take risks. Courage and confidence must be your constant companion (Isaiah 35:4).
8. Waiting upon the Lord. Your relationship with God must be on the front burner of your life this year.
9. Humor. In 2013 you will laugh at the storms! Don’t take yourself too seriously when you go through trying times this year. Enjoy a good joke on yourself. If Satan cannot steal your joy in 2013, he won’t be able to keep your goods.
10. Protect your dreams and vision in 2013. Your dream is your ticket to the table of champions. Protect it!
11. Stick with your core values.
12. Faith, Hope and Love. These are the heart of our Christian experience.
13. Think newness, think freshness, always!
YOU WILL SUCCEED!
Posted on January 11, 2013, in Attitude, Bible, Business, Change, Choice, Church, Desire, Destiny, Dreams, Faith, Family, Goals, God, Happiness, Health, Holiness, Humour, Ideas, Life, Marriage, Mentoring, Ministry, Money Matters, Parenting, Personal Development, Purpose, Quotes, Righteousness, Skills, Spiritual Growth, Success, Thankfulness, Vision, Work, Worship and tagged Attitude, Bible, Change, courage and confidence, Decision, Excellence, Faith, Family Life, Goals, god, Hope, Marriage, New Year, Personal Development, Prayer, Purpose, righteousness, Success, Wisdom. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.