6 QUESTIONS THAT CAN HELP YOU UNRAVEL YOUR PURPOSE
I have a passion in my life; it is to help as many people as God brings across my path in life to find, follow and fulfill God’s ultimate purpose for their existence. this is what I want to help you do today.
Listen to me dear friend; the purpose of living is living for a purpose. Your answers to the questions below point in the direction of your destiny; and the purpose to which you should apply your life.
Do not spend your life doing what you were not assigned by God to do. You won’t be fulfilled that way. You don’t pursue just any career or vocation. Dig deep into your spirit. Analyse your aptitudes and abilities. Then go ahead and be what you are made to be.
A Prophetic Destiny
You do have a prophetic destiny. Yes. If you’ve been redeemed and bought by the blood of Jesus, you do have a prophetic destiny! What that means is that your purpose has been foreordained by God and it’s being revealed in your life experiences, abilities, gifts and personality make-up. God is your Creator and He did have a reason for doing so. God sure has a plan for you – a purpose you were born to run.
All of us believers have been called according to God’s purpose. And we can discover it by prayerfully searching our hearts in the Holy Ghost.
So, here are the six questions:
1. What do you – deep down in your heart – really want to do? What is the deepest desire of your heart?
2. Is there any one thing to which you can wholeheartedly offer your life and abilities? Something to which you can devote your lifetime without reservation – giving 100% of yourself for your whole life?
3. Is there something you will be willing to do for free if you won’t be paid?
4. What do your friends and folks want to gather around and help you accomplish?
5. What would you like to be remembered for?
6. Is there one thing you can die for? (That is a pointer to what you should live for!) (Exerpts from an unpublished manuscript by Yomi Olufiade)
YOU WILL SUCCEED!
Posted on May 22, 2013, in Bible, Choice, Desire, Destiny, Discovery, Dreams, God, Leadership, Life, Mentoring, Ministry, Parenting, Personal Development, Prayer, Preaching, Purpose, Success, Talent, Vision, Work, Workplace Issues and tagged Bible, Decision, Excellence, Family Life, god, Inspiration, Leadership, Legacy, Mentoring, Ministry, Parenting, Personal Development, Prayer, prophetic destiny, Purpose, religion, spirituality, Success, Vision, Wisdom, Work. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.